Zenith Health – with Guy Leech & Grant Howe
“Free access for a limited time, subscribe now”
We’re all about watching you grow and succeed as a person; not just financially, but in every way possible – that’s why we’ve teamed up with Guy Leech to provide you with all the health tips you could ever need.
Ill health can strike at any time, the circumstances of which can derail our long-term plans and the achievement of our goals. While we can’t always prevent sicknesses, there are many things we can do to give ourselves the very best chance of a long and healthy life.
Guy Leech is a former Australian Ironman Surf Life Saving Champion, Triathlete, Business Man and all round great guy, (pun intended). He is one of Australia’s most knowledgeable health and fitness experts.
During his career, Guy has won the Coolangatta Gold on two occasions, seven Uncle Toby’s Super Series races and numerous Australian and State Surf Life Saving Titles. He also won the World Ironman Championships in Vancouver in 1986, the World Ocean Paddling Championship in Hawaii in 1994 and was once dubbed Australia’s Fittest Athlete by the Australian Institute of Sport.
In 2006 Guy won Australian Celebrity Survivor Vanuatu taking home $95,000 for his chosen charity, which was used to build two schools in North Cambodia.
These days Guy spends his time working on his life goal to ensure defibrillators are introduced and used by schools, sporting organisations and businesses for use within the community. These defibrillators are used to counteract the effects of Sudden Cardiac Arrest and offer a 70% increase in the chance of survival, (pretty cool, huh?).
Due to Zenith and Guy’s mutual interests in seeing our loved ones – that’s you guys – live a long and prosperous life, we thought we’d partner up and deliver some helpful videos – from us to you. Subscribing to our Zenith Health and Wealth Video Series will provide you with a weekly video from Guy with some healthy living tips as well as occasional financial tips from Grant.
Recent editions for you to sample these life changing tips 🙂
In this week’s video Grant is back. Grant will give some insight into the pay yourself first principle. Guy will give some insight into what he will be providing over the coming weeks with his healthy living tips. Following on from “what gets measured, gets managed”...
In this weeks video, Guy not only talks about the benefits of a full bodyweight workout, but has also provided a Wall Chart with a simple but effective work out routine you can do from the comfort of your own home. Getting fit doesn’t have to be complicated. Simple...
In this week’s video Guy talks all about willpower, in terms of “fat proofing the kitchen” and not giving into temptation. Even the healthiest of us can still give into temptation, the key is to not be too hard on yourself. As Guy explains, when you are struggling...
Defibrillators (AEDs) – Guy Leech
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) knows no boundaries.
- In Australia approximately 30,000 people sustain cardiac arrest outside hospital and are treated by emergency medical services (EMS) each year (that’s over 575 every week!)
- An average of only 9% of its victims in Australia survive (Seattle has a survival rate of 62% – thanks to Physio-Control’s community program – our HQ is based there)
- It can happen anytime, anywhere and to anyone, even young athletes and fit adults
- 12 young people in Australia die each week due to Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Early defibrillation is the single most effective treatment for SCA
- Defibrillation within three minutes of collapse can increase the chance of survival to over 70%
- Our defibs have the quickest time to shock on the market
- Physio-Control invented the Defibrillator
- Physio-Control has a 54% global market share
- Every 15 minutes somewhere in the world someone’s life is saved by a Physic-Control device
- Every NSW Ambulance is fitted with a Physio-Control LIFEPAK 15 defibrillator.
- Our defibs comply with the new Australia Resuscitation Council guidelines
- No matter where or when SCA strikes, early use of a defibrillator can help save lives.
Drop Us a Line
Frontier Wealth Management Pty Ltd (39 123 708 869) trading as Zenith Wealth is an authorised representative of Hillross Financial Services Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee.